Automated Compliance with Industry Regulations
Accuracy is Your Must-Have.
As the manager in a manufacturing or export enterprise, you want to comply with industry regulations. That means that audits are part of your risk profile. An auditor can show up and request your data. You want to respond to that request with confidence.
International traders or manufacturers need to follow the rules. There is little room for error. One mistake can lead to heavy fines or even the end of the business.
There are two types of compliance: (1) reporting, and (2) meeting demands for production and delivery. Both of these types of compliance have to be backed with data.
The pressure of regulations is rising. Compliance is becoming more difficult:
- authorities are checking your data and products more often than before;
- following the rules takes complex knowledge;
- it takes larger amounts of data to prove compliance.
In many cases of an auditor visit, the data has to be reviewed by hand. This means that an audit can take several days to complete. Auditors need to view all the data to verify your claims, regardless of how long it takes. This slows down your operation.
Prove Your Compliance the Fast and Easy Way
The easier it is to show compliance, the faster the audit is finished.
Suppose the auditors are sitting in your office right now and you have to explain yourself to them. They want to see the data that proves your eligibility for claimed benefits under a free trade agreement; or compliance with labeling standards for medicine; or the origin of your raw materials.
You will want to answer their questions and request for data. Rather than refer them to one of your managers.
Automated compliance is about knowing that you can face regulation authorities without blinking. You have the answers at hand.
Our systems empower you to prove compliance within hours instead of days. You can just give a report that summarizes the details of compliance, instead of forcing them to sort through the raw data.
Many companies face regulatory pressures. For example, are you:
- Exporting goods across international borders?
- Producing drugs or other health-related consumer goods?
- Trying to minimize your import duty payments?
- Taking advantage of free trade agreements?
- Forced to comply with the EU’s demand for REACH reporting?
- Labeling hazardous products?
- Forced by your customer to comply with GS1 label standard?
- Trying to avoid delays at customs?
- Transporting pallets of goods to retailers?
- Printing labels with multiple languages?
- Aiming for preferential treatment under NAFTA and ASEAN regulations?
- Trying to become Intrastat compliant?
Datawise helps you meet these challenges. We have over a decade of experience with handling big data flows that prove compliance.
Turn the risk of Compliance Into an Opportunity to Boost ROI
Compliance with regulations is a cost of doing business. The work of following the rules of your industry cannot be avoided – but it can be automated. You care, because non-compliance is an unacceptable risk to your company.
Here is a sample of what our clients do with their Datawise compliance system:
- Make sophisticated analyses of the exposure to non-compliance;
- Tag batches of materials that qualify for preferential treatment;
- Automate the rules for tariff classification;
- Warehouse the data of every transaction;
- Show the auditors proof of compliance, in the blink of an eye;
- Save over 6 figures a year on export duties.
Datawise has a decade-long track record of making compliance effortless and fast. Our sophisticated systems keep track of every transaction. Every piece of data is accessible in an instant. Any audit on your reports or data will be a one-hour meeting instead of a stressful week.
Download our case study to see how we automate regulatory compliance.